Schréder has a century-long tradition of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, with the ultimate focus on creating meaningful moments for people in public spaces.
In 2019, we will start creating the future of lightability, from Portugal to the World. We will build a new center of excellence in Lisbon that aims to position Schréder amongst the global leaders in Smart City solutions. For this vision to become a reality, Schréder will make a significant investment and build a team of over 50 highly talented people.
We’re looking forward to hiring people who are excited about making a difference. You can become a part of our team, where everybody’s contribution will have an impact – from basic research to development, from marketing our solution to the world to selling it to our clients across the globe.
WHAT WE ARE HIRING
We are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist who will be responsible for plan and monitor supply and logistics activities to ensure a cost-effective flow of merchandise from suppliers to Schréder Hyperion and from Schréder Hyperion to customers. In coordination with the Purchase Product Leader and the Quality Engineer, seeks the optimization of available resources and is responsible for the industrialization of our products by managing the relationship with the suppliers and ensuring the quality standards.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Plans, organizes and conducts industrialization related activities (e.g. capacity analysis, production ramp, risk mitigation);
- Supports supply chain activities for new product implementation and management of associated tasks;
- Collaborates with purchasing, development and quality teams to determine supplier performance specifications, assessment metrics and corrective actions;
- Manage priorities, unforeseen events, and dysfunctions respecting the customer service rate;
- Keeps track of inventory data to support planning and forecasting processes, ensuring timely availability of inventory at the pre-determined sites;
- Measures key performance indicators (KPI’s) to drive performance internally and of the suppliers for on-time and full-delivery performance;
- Facilitates the supply and distribution of the products to the customers, interacting, whenever needed, with them for troubleshooting;
- Identifies potential improvements in the process from supplier to customer;
- Interacts with suppliers, internal procurement teams and transport providers to ensure timely shipping and delivery of materials;
- Conducts regular audits to suppliers to ensure their ability to comply with the pre-defined standard in terms of quality, cost and timings.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering or Business;
- At least 5 years of experience in a supply chain, logistics or related field;
- Knowledge of project management tools;
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time;
- Ability to analyze & synthetize;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to negotiate;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
- We hire people, not competencies.
- You can become a part of our team, where everybody’s contribution will have an impact – from basic research to development, from marketing our solution to the world to selling it to community leaders, our clients.
- Our leaders work everyday to build an organization, where our people have the courage to believe, learn to innovate, are results-driven with purpose, value agile execution and, above all, are loyal to ourselves and our partners.
- We value collaboration and foster open and transparent communication, one of the many reasons why our leaders are continuously coached on how to create an even stronger Schréder.
- Schréder wants to be known as a place for talent to thrive. We’re building an organization that focuses on creating an environment for people to learn and grow, with a high-proximity between managers and their teams, with significant time being dedicated to our people’s growth.
- At Schréder, we create opportunities for our people, and want our center of excellence in Portugal to become a stepping stone for great careers, offering a competitive pay, in line with the best compensation packages in the market.
Do you feel inspired by our mission and up for the challenge? Apply!