Schréder has a century-long tradition of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, with the ultimate focus on creating meaningful moments for people in public spaces.
In 2019, we will start creating the future of lightability, from Portugal to the World. We will build a new center of excellence in Lisbon that aims to position Schréder amongst the global leaders in Smart City solutions. For this vision to become a reality, Schréder will make a significant investment and build a team of over 50 highly talented people.
We’re looking forward to hiring people who are excited about making a difference. You can become a part of our team, where everybody’s contribution will have an impact – from basic research to development, from marketing our solution to the world to selling it to our clients across the globe.
WHAT ARE WE HIRING
We are looking for an experienced IoT Tester for our smart cities solutions. As a tester, you work with development team and research experts on topics like Smart Roads & City and Public Safety Sensors.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Own the test infrastructure: test cases, tooling, devices & field pilote;
- Design with industry partners new devices to simulate all sorts of outdoor city & network conditions;
- Develop with our support team tooling to support emergency support;
- Support our factories in designing assembly test tools;
- Develop with our research team our network of living lab’s;
- Rely on a large team of architects, researchers, developers and a certified Schreder Laboratory;
- Actively support the development team until market launch.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- M.SC. in engineering electronics, computer science or related field;
- Minimum 5 years of experience as tester, test automation is a must;
- Proven testing/development experience in 1 of these areas is a must: large scale IOT solutions, electronic hardware and embedded software;
- Experience with IT security is a plus;
- Open for worldwide short-term travel;
- Lisbon area-based.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
- We hire people, not competencies.
- Our leaders work every day to build an organization, where our people have the courage to believe, learn to innovate, are results-driven with purpose, value agile execution and, above all, are loyal to ourselves and our partners.
- We value collaboration and foster open and transparent communication.
- We want to be known as a place for talent to thrive. We’re building an organization that focuses on creating an environment for people to learn and grow. Our managers value being close to their teams and spend significant time dedicated to our people’s growth;
- We create opportunities for our people and want our center of excellence in Portugal to become a stepping stone for great careers.
Do you feel inspired by our mission and up for the challenge? Apply!