Schréder has a century-long tradition of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, with the ultimate focus on creating meaningful moments for people in public spaces.
In 2019, we will start creating the future of lightability, from Portugal to the World. We will build a new center of excellence in Lisbon that aims to position Schréder amongst the global leaders in SmartCity solutions. For this vision to become a reality, Schréder will make a significant investment and build a team of over 50 highly talented people.
We’re looking forward to hiring people who are excited about making a difference. You can become a part of our team, where everybody’s contribution will have an impact – from basic research to development, from marketing our solution to the world to selling it to our clients across the globe.
WHAT ARE WE HIRING
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager to oversee and hire top talent for our organization.
As a Human Resource Manager, you will be responsible for evaluating all business needs and ensuring proper implementation of the company’s HR strategies, including the following areas: training; culture; engagement; talent attraction; talent management and retention; HR events; internal communication; HR Admin.
You will be reporting to the HRBP of the region as well as the CIO of the group.
If you consider yourself suitable for this Human Resource Manager job position, then please do apply. We will be pleased to meet you.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Ensure implementation of HR strategies and plans in accordance with business needs;
- Prepare, update and maintain Human Resource strategies, policies, and procedures;
- Measure, analyze and take action over engagement indicators;
- Develop a general training strategy;
- Put in place actions to ensure that organizational culture and values endures.
- Lead recruitment processes;
- Manage talent based on potential and performance indicators;
- Maintain records of the hired employees;
- Organize employee benefit programs;
- Represent the organization in various events;
- Recommend the best human resources practices and business methods;
- Align the employee-related policies in all departments with the company goals;
- Collaborate with the management team to the integration of all new employees into the organization;
- Participate in HR projects at group level (job classification, talent management, internal communication, etc.);
- Support implementation of internal communication strategy.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or any Business-related subject;
- Proven 10-year experience in a Human Resources, preferable in a matrix environment;
- Proficiency in Human Resource software and tools;
- Outstanding employee coaching skills (training and development);
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Full proficiency in English;
- Outstanding time management skills;
- Ability to handle confidential information;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
- We hire people, not competencies.
- You can become a part of our team, where everybody’s contribution will have an impact – from basic research to development, from marketing our solution to the world to selling it to community leaders, our clients.
- Our leaders work everyday to build an organization, where our people have the courage to believe, learn to innovate, are results-driven with purpose, value agile execution and, above all, are loyal to ourselves and our partners.
- We value collaboration and foster open and transparent communication, one of the many reasons why our leaders are continuously coached on how to create an even stronger Schréder.
- Schréder wants to be known as a place for talent to thrive. We’re building an organization that focuses on creating an environment for people to learn and grow, with a high-proximity between managers and their teams, with significant time being dedicated to our people’s growth.
- At Schréder, we create opportunities for our people, and want our center of excellence in Portugal to become a stepping stone for great careers, offering a competitive pay, in line with the best compensation packages in the market.
Are you looking forward for a game changer and thrilling career move? Let us share more information about this opportunity. Apply!