Schréder has a century-long tradition of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, with the ultimate focus on creating meaningful moments for people in public spaces.
In 2019, we will start creating the future of lightability, from Portugal to the World. We will build a new center of excellence in Lisbon that aims to position Schréder amongst the global leaders in SmartCity solutions. For this vision to become a reality, Schréder will make a significant investment and build a team of over 50 highly talented people.
We’re looking forward to hiring people who are excited about making a difference. You can become a part of our team, where everybody’s contribution will have an impact – from basic research to development, from marketing our solution to the world to selling it to our clients across the globe.
WHAT ARE WE HIRING
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to oversee and hire top talent for our organization.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Provide quantitative support, operations understanding and a strategic perspective to our development and customer support teams;
- Partner and align with data engineers, data analysts, data scientists, business leaders, stakeholders, product managers and internal teams to enable data driven solutions to key business problems;
- Work closely with the development team to improve the data collection and quality;
- Develop and automate reports and iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale;
- Perform data forensics on operations data to define/identify patterns or correlations between logged data and behaviours/results by identifying, preserving, recovering, analysing, and presenting attributes of digital information.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- B.S. or M.S in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or other quantitative fields;
- Experience with SQL, Data warehousing, Data modeling, ETL, Dashboarding and Reporting;
- Experience with dashboarding tools (eg. Tableau, Google data studio etc);
- Experience with statistical analysis programming languages (R, Python, etc);
- Experience translating analysis results into business recommendations and business questions into an analysis framework;
- Experience with machine learning and advanced analytics;
- Results oriented with track record of achieving established targets;
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written in both native and English languages;
- Organizationally sensitive and a team player;
- Ability to prioritize by considering possible impact on the business;
- Passion, tenacity and resilience in an ever-changing environment.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
- We hire people, not competencies.
- You can become a part of our team, where everybody’s contribution will have an impact – from basic research to development, from marketing our solution to the world to selling it to community leaders, our clients.
- Our leaders work everyday to build an organization, where our people have the courage to believe, learn to innovate, are results-driven with purpose, value agile execution and, above all, are loyal to ourselves and our partners.
- We value collaboration and foster open and transparent communication, one of the many reasons why our leaders are continuously coached on how to create an even stronger Schréder.
- Schréder wants to be known as a place for talent to thrive. We’re building an organization that focuses on creating an environment for people to learn and grow, with a high-proximity between managers and their teams, with significant time being dedicated to our people’s growth.
- At Schréder, we create opportunities for our people, and want our center of excellence in Portugal to become a stepping stone for great careers, offering a competitive pay, in line with the best compensation packages in the market.
Are you looking forward for a game changer and thrilling career move? Let us share more information about this opportunity. Apply!