Schréder has a century-long tradition of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, with the ultimate focus on creating meaningful moments for people in public spaces.
In 2019, we have started the future of lightability, from Portugal to the World. We have build a new center of excellence in Lisbon that aims to position Schréder amongst the global leaders in Smart City solutions. For this vision to become a reality, Schréder made a significant investment and build a team of over 50 highly talented people.
We’re looking forward to hiring people who are excited about making a difference. You can become a part of our team, where everybody’s contribution will have an impact – from basic research to development, from marketing our solution to the world to selling it to our clients across the globe.
WHO ARE WE HIRING?
We are looking for someone passionate about delivering outstanding smart urban space experiences to cities and communities around the world.
From Smart City project delivery, finding solution on improving our smart system usage to upselling new existing features and applications, the Customer Success Manager is supported by a team of competent and dedicated Hyperionites to help cities going through their digital transformation.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You will be the go-to-person for Schréder Country Managers and Sales Managers from all over the world for customer success related topics
- You will be invited to participate in some high-profile customer visits
- You will be the customer’s voice in our product and system development meetings and roadmap definition
- As process owner you define the end-to-end customer experience and customer journey
- As manager, your experience in hiring, training and mentoring teams will be fully used
- You and your team will manage a community of local field application engineers (+50) in charge of the first level field support
- A part of your team is in charge of solution delivery, second level after-sales customer support and incidents management
- Another part is responsible to test new features and releases coming from R&D and give the final validation
- Also, your team will be in charge of sustaining business growth and profitability by maximizing value supporting upsell and cross sell of services and products
- You will be responsible to follow up, report and make decision to enforce the Global Service Level Agreements signed with customers
- You will be responsible for analyzing customer data to improve customer experience and identify or prevent incidents.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bc or Ms in Engineering
- At least 7 years of relevant management experience
- Commercial and customer-facing experience is a must
- Prior experience in setting-up a customer success team is a plus
- Prior experience in customer support metrics and methodologies is a relevant plus
- Strong communication, verbal and written, in both Portuguese and English. Other languages like French or German knowledge a plus
- Knowledge in Data analysis, IoT solutions, Electronics, Software.
- Analytical mindset and project management skills
- Actively people-orientated with good communication
- Used to mediation of diverging interests between clients, engineers and the organization as whole.
- Sense of entrepreneurship and looking for working in an agile organization
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN?
- We hire people, not competencies.
- Our leaders work every day to build an organization, where our people have the courage to believe, learn to innovate, are results-driven with purpose, value agile execution and, above all, are loyal to ourselves and our partners.
- We value collaboration and foster open and transparent communication.
- We want to be known as a place for talent to thrive. We’re building an organization that focuses on creating an environment for people to learn and grow. Our managers value being close to their teams and spend significant time dedicated to our people’s growth.
We create opportunities for our people and want our center of excellence in Portugal to become a steppingstone for great careers.
Do you feel inspired by our mission and up for the challenge? Apply!