WHO ARE WE & WHO ARE WE HIRING?
Schréder has a century-long tradition of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit. With an ultimate focus on creating meaningful moments for people in public spaces, in 2019, we started creating the future of Lightability, from Portugal to the World by building a new centre of excellence at NOVA SBE that aims to position Schréder amongst the global leaders in Smart City solutions – Schréder Hyperion.
We are looking for an intern to join our Program Management Team! This team is specialized in the development of new solutions for one of our products - Smart Pole (Shuffle). This position is for a professional internship and will be remunerated with an internship scholarship.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Produce high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience;
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, and developer guides;
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications;
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement;
- Develop strong working relationships with the customer success, research, and business development teams and transfer the information between the parties, through any medium that best facilitates the transfer and comprehension of technical information;
- Integrate an Innovative Company with a great team spirit and in which you will be able to learn and present your ideas.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Degree or Master’s Degree (could be currently studying) in Industrial/ Mechanical Design;
- Someone with a technical foundation and good written and verbal communication skills, with an eye for detail;
- Bi-lingual with English;
- Based in Portugal, Lisbon district.
- Availability for 1 year.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
- We hire people, not competencies.
- You can become a part of our team, where everybody’s contribution will have an impact – from basic research to development, from marketing our solution to the world to selling it to community leaders, our clients.
- Our leaders work everyday to build an organization, where our people have the courage to believe, learn to innovate, are results-driven with purpose, value agile execution and, above all, are loyal to ourselves and our partners.
- We value collaboration and foster open and transparent communication, one of the many reasons why our leaders are continuously coached on how to create an even stronger Schréder.
- Schréder wants to be known as a place for talent to thrive. We’re building an organization that focuses on creating an environment for people to learn and grow, with a high-proximity between managers and their teams, with significant time being dedicated to our people’s growth.
- At Schréder, we create opportunities for our people, and want our center of excellence in Portugal to become a stepping stone for great careers, offering a competitive pay, in line with the best compensation packages in the market.
Are you looking forward for a game changer and thrilling career move? Let us share more information about this opportunity. Apply!