Schréder has a century-long tradition of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, with the ultimate focus on creating meaningful moments for people in public spaces.
In 2019, we have started the future of lightability, from Portugal to the World. We have build a new center of excellence in Lisbon that aims to position Schréder amongst the global leaders in Smart City solutions. For this vision to become a reality, Schréder made a significant investment and build a team of over 50 highly talented people.
We’re looking forward to hiring people who are excited about making a difference. You can become a part of our team, where everybody’s contribution will have an impact – from basic research to development, from marketing our solution to the world to selling it to our clients across the globe.
WHO ARE WE HIRING?
We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to manage development projects within the Smart Cities solutions.
As Senior Project Manager, you'll be responsible for the project life cycle, through planning, executing and monitoring the completion of these projects, while ensuring they are on time, on budget and within scope.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the project, tracking work to be completed, setting deadlines and delegating tasks to the project team, while identifying any potential risks;
- Planning the resources needed in each step of the project, ensuring a smooth roll out;
- Responsible for controlling time management through definition of activities, estimations of duration and development of a schedule;
- Develop and review budgets, and estimate costs as to not exceed resource allocations;
- Accountable for analyzing and managing project risk;
- Responsible for the success or failure of the project, through monitoring progress and keeping the project on track, while resolving effectively any issues (in scope, budget, resource allocation or other) that may arise;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring customer satisfaction;
- With your team, represent Schréder Hyperion in meetings and review status with external teams, partners or universities;
- Organize and motivate your project team, coordinating their efforts to the completion of the project;
- Create and maintain reports and necessary documentation;
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bc or Ms in Engineering: Telecommunications, Electronics or Computer Science;
- Min 5 years of experience as a project manager;
- Experience in large scale IoT solutions, embedded software and front & backend systems;
- English (mandatory);
- PMP is a plus;
- Experience in managing PT2020 / H2020 projects is a plus;
- Experience in managing projects with consortiums is a plus.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
- We hire people, not competencies.
- You can become a part of our team, where everybody’s contribution will have an impact – from basic research to development, from marketing our solution to the world to selling it to community leaders, our clients.
- Our leaders work everyday to build an organization, where our people have the courage to believe, learn to innovate, are results-driven with purpose, value agile execution and, above all, are loyal to ourselves and our partners.
- We value collaboration and foster open and transparent communication, one of the many reasons why our leaders are continuously coached on how to create an even stronger Schréder.
- Schréder wants to be known as a place for talent to thrive. We’re building an organization that focuses on creating an environment for people to learn and grow, with a high-proximity between managers and their teams, with significant time being dedicated to our people’s growth.
- At Schréder, we create opportunities for our people, and want our center of excellence in Portugal to become a stepping stone for great careers, offering a competitive pay, in line with the best compensation packages in the market.
Are you looking forward for a game changer and thrilling career move? Let us share more information about this opportunity. Apply!