Schréder has a century-long tradition of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, with the ultimate focus on creating meaningful moments for people in public spaces.
In 2019, we will start creating the future of lightability, from Portugal to the World. We will build a new center of excellence in Lisbon that aims to position Schréder amongst the global leaders in SmartCity solutions. For this vision to become a reality, Schréder will make a significant investment and build a team of over 50 highly talented people.
We’re looking forward to hiring people who are excited about making a difference. You can become a part of our team, where everybody’s contribution will have an impact – from basic research to development, from marketing our solution to the world to selling it to our clients across the globe.
WHAT WE ARE HIRING
We are looking for a dynamic support specialist to represent our company, and to work towards the satisfaction of our clients. As a Post-Sales Support Specialist, you will be responsible for monitoring and accompanying the entire smart installed base of Schréder. You will collaborate in a positive team environment to provide outstanding customer service, fast response to inquiries, strong problem-solving skills, and appropriate resolution through our ticketing system. The ideal candidate will bring proven capabilities in identifying patterns, a perseverant “trial and error” attitude, with a learning and growth mindset.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- To be the primary point of contact for local IoT support and sales teams;
- Take responsibility over generating and monitoring tickets;
- Develop documentation of support processes and procedures;
- Responsible for pilot-projects on the field;
- Train local support teams, commercial teams, and customers in need.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Master’s Degree in Electronics, Engineering, Information technology or similar;
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as a support technician or other customer service roles;
- Experience troubleshooting issues related to software, hardware, network interface configuration, and IoT devices;
- Professional experience with customer service, both in person and online;
- Fluent in Portuguese and English;
- Based in Lisbon, Portugal, with willingness to travels.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
- We hire people, not competencies.
- Our leaders work every day to build an organization, where our people have the courage to believe, learn to innovate, are results-driven with purpose, value agile execution and, above all, are loyal to ourselves and our partners.
- We value collaboration and foster open and transparent communication.
- We want to be known as a place for talent to thrive. We’re building an organization that focuses on creating an environment for people to learn and grow. Our managers value being close to their teams and spend significant time dedicated to our people’s growth.
- We create opportunities for our people and want our center of excellence in Portugal to become a stepping stone for great careers.
Do you feel inspired by our mission and up for the challenge? Apply!