Schréder has a century-long tradition of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit with an ultimate focus on creating meaningful moments for people in public spaces. In 2019 we founded Schréder Hyperion in Lisbon, Portugal – Schréder’s center of excellence focusing on the future of Lightability that aims to position Schréder amongst the global leaders in Smart City solutions.
WHO ARE WE HIRING?
As Assistant, you are responsible for the smooth running of the office organization, support the day-to-day activities of the department or team, performing and supporting various administrative tasks under limited supervision.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Organize the agenda of the CIO and assist him with travel and meeting coordination, and special short-term projects as requested;
- At his request, prepare communications (emails, memos, letters, powerpoints) and distribute to everyone involved.
- Plan and coordinate a variety of meetings on behalf of the executive team (8). This includes onsite and offsite meetings on a weekly basis and may include a combination of staff, vendors, and investors;
- Attend the Management Team meetings and write the respective minutes;
- Responsible for the office management and general administrative support to the management team;
- Maintaining proper stock levels and coordinating with IT department on all office equipment (in alignment with HR);
- Ensure that health and safety policies are up to date and liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services;
- Provide general support to visitors;
- Facilitate internal communication;
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware and travel arrangements);
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office;
- Suggest and implement more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions;
- Assisting in events or other HR adm initiatives, as deemed necessary.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor in administration or equivalent experience;
- Min. 7-10 years of working experience as executive assistant in an international environment;
- Excellent secretarial and organization skills;
- Ability to juggle multiple activities and work under pressure;
- High proficiency with PC and Microsoft software including, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with senior management, staff, other administrators, and external parties;
- English & Portuguese (fluent), French is a plus.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
- We hire people, not competencies.
- You can become a part of our team, where everybody’s contribution will have an impact – from basic research to development, from marketing our solution to the world to selling it to community leaders, our clients.
- Our leaders work everyday to build an organization, where our people have the courage to believe, learn to innovate, are results-driven with purpose, value agile execution and, above all, are loyal to ourselves and our partners.
- We value collaboration and foster open and transparent communication, one of the many reasons why our leaders are continuously coached on how to create an even stronger Schréder.
- Schréder wants to be known as a place for talent to thrive. We’re building an organization that focuses on creating an environment for people to learn and grow, with a high-proximity between managers and their teams, with significant time being dedicated to our people’s growth.
- At Schréder, we create opportunities for our people, and want our center of excellence in Portugal to become a stepping stone for great careers, offering a competitive pay, in line with the best compensation packages in the market.
Do you feel inspired by our mission and up for the challenge? Apply!