Schréder has a century-long tradition of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit with an ultimate focus on creating meaningful moments for people in public spaces. In 2019 we founded Schréder Hyperion in Lisbon, Portugal – Schréder’s center of excellence focusing on the future of Lightability that aims to position Schréder amongst the global leaders in Smart City solutions.
WHO ARE WE HIRING?
We’re looking for a talented and motivated Junior Software Developer to join a young, cross-functional team, focused on developing innovative solutions with state-of-the-art technologies, contributing to the growth of a leading platform in the Smart Cities market.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture;
- Ensure responsiveness and performant load times;
- Responsible for developing back-end Azure Cloud-based APIs;
- Writing support documentation;
- Accompany the whole product lifecycle, from design to delivery.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor or Master's in Computer Science;
- Up to 2 years professional experience;
- Knowledge on Web application front-end development in Angular +9 (CSS, HTML and Typescript);
- Fluency in C# programming on .NET Core based back-end applications;
- Basic knowledge on relational + non-Relational database development (CosmosDB, SQL);
- Basic notions of micro-service architectures;
- Basic notions on Azure Cloud-base development (Azure functions, App Services, docker-based apps) is a plus;
- Docker, Helm & Kubernetes is a plus;
- Node JS back-end development is a plus;
- Data streaming services integration (Service Bus/Event Hubs) is a plus;
- Agile-driven development processes is a plus;
- CI/CD development is a plus.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
- We hire people, not competencies.
- You can become a part of our team, where everybody’s contribution will have an impact – from basic research to development, from marketing our solution to the world to selling it to community leaders, our clients.
- Our leaders work everyday to build an organization, where our people have the courage to believe, learn to innovate, are results-driven with purpose, value agile execution and, above all, are loyal to ourselves and our partners.
- We value collaboration and foster open and transparent communication, one of the many reasons why our leaders are continuously coached on how to create an even stronger Schréder.
- Schréder wants to be known as a place for talent to thrive. We’re building an organization that focuses on creating an environment for people to learn and grow, with a high-proximity between managers and their teams, with significant time being dedicated to our people’s growth.
- At Schréder, we create opportunities for our people, and want our center of excellence in Portugal to become a stepping stone for great careers, offering a competitive pay, in line with the best compensation packages in the market.
Do you feel inspired by our mission and up for the challenge? Apply!