Schréder has a century-long tradition of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, with an ultimate focus on creating meaningful moments for people in public spaces. In 2019, we started creating the future of Lightability by building a new center of excellence that aims to position Schréder amongst the global leaders in SmartCity solutions. For this vision to become a reality, Schréder is seeking to build up a dedicated sales force that will focus on driving Schréder’s smart solutions portfolio to public and private customers across the globe.
WHO ARE WE HIRING?
We are looking to hire a Smart Solutions Sales Representative to help grow the product/service hybrid offerings that are a part of the Schréder Hyperion portfolio of beyond lighting solutions. We are looking for someone with fantastic leadership skills to drive Beyond Lighting solution offerings to customers and prospects. You will be responsible to develop business through integrators and channel partners as well as directly to end customers. As a Smart Solutions Sales Representative, you will be part of Schréder Hyperion’s Business Development team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Proactively contribute to the sales growth of beyond light applications
- Develop national and global accounts to drive beyond light business
- Define, along with Schréder Hyperion Business Development manager, a Smart Strategy
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
- Follow and contribute to company marketing strategies
- Identify and establish contact with prospective customers
- Communicate and network at all levels of customer organizations building & maintaining strong relationships (operations, maintenance, purchasing, IT, managers, etc.)
- Qualify potential buyers by scheduling sales calls
- Work closely with customers through face-to-face/webinar meetings to listen to and understand their business needs and service expectations
- Facilitate and drive co-creation solution-driven discussions with customers. Be an educator and enlightener on new technologies including the Schréder solutions. Drive these discussions to sale.
- Develop a sales strategy for each account
- Develop and maintain a proposal backlog that will ensure meeting sales goals
- Close sufficient sales to meet assigned sales goal
- Maintain complete records of all activities and submit all required reports in a timely manner
- Continually learn about the Schréder portfolio of smart solutions
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Three to five years of successful end user business to business sales experience;
- Experience in system, solution or service selling;
- Experience in service sales preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to close sales based on value not price;
- Ability to develop network ties across the whole customer organization;
- Fluency in English;
- Availability to travel;
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
- We hire people, not competencies.
- You can become a part of our team, where everybody’s contribution will have an impact – from basic research to development, from marketing our solution to the world to selling it to community leaders, our clients.
- Our leaders work everyday to build an organization, where our people have the courage to believe, learn to innovate, are results-driven with purpose, value agile execution and, above all, are loyal to ourselves and our partners.
- We value collaboration and foster open and transparent communication, one of the many reasons why our leaders are continuously coached on how to create an even stronger Schréder.
- Schréder wants to be known as a place for talent to thrive. We’re building an organization that focuses on creating an environment for people to learn and grow, with a high-proximity between managers and their teams, with significant time being dedicated to our people’s growth.
- At Schréder, we create opportunities for our people, and want our center of excellence in Portugal to become a stepping stone for great careers, offering a competitive pay, in line with the best compensation packages in the market.
Do you feel inspired by our mission and up for the challenge? Apply!