Schréder has a century-long tradition of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, with an ultimate focus on creating meaningful moments for people in public spaces. In 2019, we started creating the future of Lightability by building a new center of excellence that aims to position Schréder amongst the global leaders in SmartCity solutions. For this vision to become a reality, Schréder is seeking to build up a dedicated sales force that will focus on driving Schréder’s smart solutions portfolio to public and private customers across the globe.
WHO ARE WE HIRING?
We are looking for an Events Coordinator to manage and organize our participation at promotional events, such as trade shows, conferences, sponsored events or the participation at our own industry events. The Events Coordinator will work closely with local marketing and communication teams, content marketing, product marketing, product managers and technical support to deliver highly professional promotional events.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage the event tracking calendar
- Identify company’s requirements and expectations for each event and manage event project plan;
- Ensure the effective planning and coordination of all event aspects, including venues, costs, services, speakers, logistics and hosting.
- Monitor and evaluate event performance targets;
- Organize professional internal communication around the events;
- Devise and coordinate our sample strategy for product launches.
- Work in tandem with local entities and marketing & communication managers in selected countries, product marketing, product managers and technical support to plan events and organize them effectively;
- Be relationship manager for our key (external) events partners.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Hospitality Management or related field;
- At least 3 – 7 years of proven experience as event Coordinator or Event Project Manager or similar role;
- English (B2);
- French and Portuguese (optional, but highly valued);
- Skilled in project management;
- A knack for problem solving;
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
- We hire people, not competencies.
- You can become a part of our team, where everybody’s contribution will have an impact – from basic research to development, from marketing our solution to the world to selling it to community leaders, our clients.
- Our leaders work everyday to build an organization, where our people have the courage to believe, learn to innovate, are results-driven with purpose, value agile execution and, above all, are loyal to ourselves and our partners.
- We value collaboration and foster open and transparent communication, one of the many reasons why our leaders are continuously coached on how to create an even stronger Schréder.
- Schréder wants to be known as a place for talent to thrive. We’re building an organization that focuses on creating an environment for people to learn and grow, with a high-proximity between managers and their teams, with significant time being dedicated to our people’s growth.
- At Schréder, we create opportunities for our people, and want our center of excellence in Portugal to become a stepping stone for great careers, offering a competitive pay, in line with the best compensation packages in the market.
Do you feel inspired by our mission and up for the challenge? Apply!